Pork Ribs, Bourbon glaze, Bombay potatoes and swiss green beans.
*Note, if you purchased 2 servings divide receipe ingredients in half.
Pork Ribs with Bourbon Glaze
- 4 racks (450-500g each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season racks on both side with salt and pepper
- Place them in a sheet pan, and cover with aluminum foil.
- Preheat oven 300F. Cook it in the oven for 3-4 hours or until they are tender and done.
- 1/3 cup bourbon (60ml)
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce reduced sodium (45ml)
- 3 - 4 Tbsp light brown sugar packed (24g)
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar (30ml)
- 4 cloves garlic minced (10g)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated (4g)
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch (8g)
- 1 Tbsp water
Add all bourbon glaze ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a boil over MED heat, stirring occasionally. Once boiling, reduce heat to LOW and simmer for around 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Mix slurry ingredients (cornstarch and water) in a small bowl, then add to bourbon glaze and cook another 1-2 minutes, until thicken