Serving portion: 4
*Please Note: If you've ordered a serving of 2 portions, you will need to divide the volume of ingredients by half.
Once your order has been made it will be fullfilled within 48 hours.
Chicken Coconut Curry Recipe
- 1 tbsp Garlic (9g)
- ½ inch size Ginger small diced (24g)
- 1 ½ tbsp Lemongrass (6g)
- 1 onion small diced (200g)
- Green curry paste (10g)
- Coconut milk (600ml)
- 2 cup Chicken stock (12g powder)
- 15ml fish sauce
- 60 g Spinach
- 2 Red peppers julienned (350g)
- Edamame (200g)
- Broccolini chopped (200g)
- Diced Chicken breast (20oz)
- ½ bunch picked Cilantro (6oz)
- Lime wedge (1 lime=100g)
- Rice noodles (320g)
- Heat pan with oil (preferably coconut oil)
- Add diced chicken to pan to sear the chicken.
- Add onion, ginger, and lemon grass, sauté (low/medium heat) until tender and fragrant
- Add garlic and curry paste to pot. Stir well, sauté for a